Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Optional verse for Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Here's a fun optional verse to mix it up in Primary!

Ankles, elbows, feet and seat,
Feet and seat,
Feet and seat,
Ankles, elbows, feet and seat,
Hair, hips, chin and cheeks.

My kids also love to do it in Japanese (my hubby went to Japan on his mission and taught me this!) FYI - I have no idea how to actually spell these words - this is just spelled out phonetically for you.

Ah-tah-mah, kah-tah, hee-zah, ah-shee,
hee-zah, ah-shee,
hee-zah, ah-shee,
Ah-tah-mah, kah-tah, hee-zah, ah-shee,
Meh, mee-mee, koo-chee, hah-nah

Hope that makes sense! It's fun and can be quite the tongue twister when you do it really fast.
Me, mimi, koochi, hanna.

1 comment:

  1. Jeni,

    I'm not chorister anymore, but I use alot of my stuff for FHE now.

    I was also going to tell you that I have a few different versions of popcorn popping if you want them.

    ReplyDelete