Friday, January 23, 2009

I Will Follow God's Plan For Me

This song isn't on the schedule for this year but one of the counselor's wanted to use it as part of her sharing time so  here's what I came up with.  A lot of the older kids remember this song from the program 2-3 years ago but NONE of Junior Primary knew it.  The counselor talked about somethings that went with a few lines of the song then I would get up and tell them the words to the two lines and then we'd sing just those lines.  I tried to use lots of pictures for the little ones.  It worked out really well.  For the closing song we sang the entire song all the way through.

iwillfollowgodsplanformeverse

iwillfollowgodsplanformechorus

Most of the pictures are clipart I made or have on a CD.  I made the Plan of Salvation image and used it on I Lived In Heaven too.  If you'd like a copy of it you can find it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/82140257/cbcb4804/planofsalvation.html

14 comments:

  1. love the posters for this song, they inspired me to make posters for the 4 verses of The Family is of God, which we had already been working on all month - well the 1st verse. Today I used the posters to do verses 2,3,4 and it worked great. I was nice to have the whole verse on one large poster rather than small things for various parts of each verse. I like that it is only some words verses all the words that many flipcharts use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posters. 4shared posts that this link isn't valid. Do you have another way I could access your pictures without reinventing the wheel? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Hanchetts-- the link isn't working.
    Is there another way? Can you email it to me?
    emmagross243@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email them to me too, would you?
    mkidfour@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE,LOVE,your adorable posters!! I'm unable to get into your link. Please send me copies.
    Thank you bunches,
    Diana
    grannysbowtique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you mind e-mailing me your clip art also. I was not able to get in. Thank you so much for this!!
    alycia.denos@sdenos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Could you email me an attachment of your pictures? I would love to use these tomorrow for singing time! They are awesome!
    sarah.lanae.cook@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you email me these pictures? maren@creighton.edu Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you email me the pictures. 6westons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you email me the pictures. 6westons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there is anyway you could email those clip art pictures too that would be awesome! I am wanting to make a poster for this Sunday! Thanks! asweetbyram@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love your Plan of Salvation image for a primary lesson. Thanks so much! You are so talented! reneeworkman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your poster! Would you mind emailing your Plan of Salvation image and clip art pictures?
    Thanks! kristine.b.floyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send my the clipart and your plan of salvation picture��. It is so well done! My email is mariahthomas2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete